* Select Design tab
then click on Save As
* Theme is saved by the name of Orange.
Add Theme to SharePoint
Now lets go to SharePoint site and then see how we can add our customized theme to the site.
* This is the SharePoint site:
* Go to Site Actions then Site Settings:
* On Site Settings page click on "Themes" under Galleries sections:
* Click on Upload Document as shown below:
* It will open a File Dialog box where you select the theme which was created in PowerPoint.
* You would see the uploaded theme "Orange" in the list.* The Theme has been uploaded in the gallery. Now activate the theme to see how it looks.
* Go to Site Actions then Site Settings. Click on "Site Theme"
* Select the Orange theme from the list then click on Apply
* Site theme has been changed successfully.